Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Little Cooking


We (I) interupt our normal (sparse) programming to bring you a few foodie inspired pictures.




As my photos suggest, I am a foodie. An I was almost crying during 'The Hundred Foot Journey' kind of foodie. At this point I am kind of wondering if exercise is counterproductive, since I plan more food ideas as I walk. 
     Tonight I made dinner for the clan. We had chicken tikka masala, naan, yogurt rice, and salad. It was my second time making the meal and it was quite tasty. I love all of the spices in the dish! It is one of those dishes that wouldn't be very appealing to pinners or internet users looking for a "five ingredient/one pot dinner." The pin would read: Use Only 15 Ingredients and Every Pan in a Normal Kitchen. Not quite as appealing when in a time crunch, but ever so lovely for a puttering comfort seeker. 
If anyone wants to try the recipes, they are at: http://cant-live-without.com/2012/02/14/chicken-tikka-masala/






No comments:

Post a Comment